It can be incredibly difficult to find the right Scala developer. You have to search through mountains of resumes sent by candidates and recruiters to find the right one. But at the end of the day, it is hard to tell which of these potential candidates will be able to do the job and which are simply not right for your organization. To make your job a little easier, we’ve written this article to explain exactly what you need to do to find the right Scala developer. Read More
Sign up for Newsletter
- How to screen C and C++ developer programming skills to find the best – guide for IT recruitment
- How to use interview coding challenges to hire the best developers
- Why you should use Slack hacks to hire developers
- The whiteboard interview alternative: how to (finally) assess coding skills right
- What is the newest source of tech workers for US companies and what does that mean for US tech workers?
- How to screen iOS developer skills when you hire iOS developers – guide for IT recruitment
- 14 powerful interview techniques & tips for employers
- The Devskiller Global Technical Hiring & Skills Report 2019 is here!