In this episode of the Yellow Duck Podcast, we’re talking to Yegor Bugayenko who is a seasoned software architect, writer, and the author of the unique XDSD methodology for developing software and managing the work of developers.
This episode is definitely really interesting because Yegor shares his views on the state of technical hiring and makes some predictions for the future. He talks about his experience with Amazon recruiters which you can read about in his post “Why I Don’t Talk to Google Recruiters” which got 300+ comments. If you haven’t already, make sure to read it, it sums up the biggest problems that IT recruitment is facing at the moment.
Listen to this episode to hear Yegor’s insights on:
- Building your technical skills
- His technical recruitment experience
- Establishing your unique software developer brand
- How things work at Zerocracy
- A new way to develop software called XDSD and its principles