Contains the following tasks:
1) Choice Questions - Verify knowledge of Spring: constructor-based injection, context hierarchy, and Context, Dependency Injection
2) Choice Questions - Verify knowledge of Java: Collections, Concurrent Maps, and File Handling
3) Programming task - Implement the
ParserService#parseString method in a Spring application
Java | Spring | Dependency Injection
6 choice questions
Online Middle Java programming test for recruiters
Usually, technical recruiters need the help of the developers from their company in order to check the tests or handle the interviews with the candidates. But this is highly time-consuming and in most cases puts unnecessary strain on the IT department. Try this Middle Java Developer test to make the whole recruitment process faster and easier.
You can send our test to the candidate and wait for the results together with the report on the skill set which will appear in your dashboard. You won’t have to rely on the time and effort of your developer team anymore and do everything on your own.
One of the benefits of using our Middle Java programming test is that they are powered by RealLifeTesting™. This means that while completing the test, candidates are given the tasks that they could probably perform at work.
Designed to screen Middle Java Developer skills
If you want to check the developer with 3 to 5 years of experience, just use our test for Middle Java Developers. Of course, the years of experience needed to reach this level of seniority should be treated tentatively as they depend on multiple factors.
With the help of the Middle Java programming test you can verify the candidates for the following openings:
- Middle Java Developer
- Middle Java Programmer
- Middle Java Software Engineer
- Middle Java Software Programmer
- Middle Java Software Developer
- Middle Backend Java Developer
Why every tech recruiter needs a good Java programming test
Programming Java tests can’t replace interviews with developers but they can make preselection more efficient. This means fewer candidates are invited to an onsite interview. First of all, you send the test to the candidate and then you just wait for the results. After the candidate finishes the Devskiller Middle Java programming test you will receive a full report on their skills and based on the results, you will be able to make an informed decision whether you want to proceed with the onsite interview or not.
The benefits of using a Devskiller Java programming test
Devskiller provides you with the possibility to test the developer in different ways. We created a testing platform that helps to imitate the 1st day of work experience, so the candidates have a chance to show off their true problem-solving skills in the way that looks as similar to their normal job environment as possible.
What our clients love us for:
- we’re easy to use both for candidates and IT recruiters
- we provide great customer service
- the process of sending our test invitations is easy and requires very little effort on the side of the recruiter
- we verify the knowledge of languages, frameworks, and libraries
- our tests focus on practical knowledge