Recruiting tech talents is challenging. It requires a lot of effort from you and your company to attract the right candidates and build efficient IT team. If a programmer is competent and experienced then you are probably not the only one who tries to recruit them. How to be the first and hire the best?
The right strategy in mind and proper execution. In article “The Game For Tech Talent Is Getting Serious” published on TalentCulture we share our thoughts and our clients’ experience on the essential steps that will bring you closer to hiring tech talents.
In the article you will get to know a few secret ingredients on how to win this game. So, don’t waste your time and brace yourself.
We cover following issues:
- “Make love, not war” – building relationships,
- “Baby don’t go” – use your allies,
- “I’m sexy, and I know it” – make them want to work for you,
- “Come to me, my precious” – invite them over,
- “The time is gone” – use time wisely,
- “Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s…” – know what you want.
Sounds interesting? Have a good read and just click zde.