The best Objective-C coding tests to find an iOS developer
Recommended roles for Objective-C online tests:
- iOS developer
- Mobile developer
- Mobile app developer
- Junior ios developer
- Mobile engineer
- Senior ios developer
- Junior mobile developer
- Objective-c developer
- Senior mobile developer
How our Objective-C tests work
Devskiller’s Objective-C online tests for mobile app developers are powered by the RealLifeTesting™ methodology. In this model, the applicant is required to build a new app or add features onto an already existing piece of software using objective-C.
This means that you’re able to test your developer’s skills in a real-life situation, away from your product and in a monitored environment. You’re able to not only test their coding skills but also their problem-solving abilities, creativity, and logic.
- Test real-life coding skills, rather than academic achievements
- A full-stack system means candidates can use all the resources that are on offer for the given role.
- Tests can be taken by any candidate, anywhere in the world, at any time.
- Durable and extensive plagiarism controls verify and ensure the quality of your candidate’s skills
- Your candidate’s tests are automatically evaluated, sending your recruiters a non-technical report for them to then make further decisions
- Available to test junior, middle, and senior Objective-C developers
What to look for in an Objective-C developer
Objective-C is a general-purpose programming language used to make mobile apps for iOS.
When hiring an Objective-C developer, it’s important that you asses a candidate’s Objective-C skills, alongside their coding skills in other languages. Objective-C is often used in older apps, as most iOS apps are now coded in Swift. Therefore it’s crucial that you test a mobile app developer’s Objective-C skills alongside their Swift coding skills.
Sehen Sie nicht, was Sie wollen?
Don’t see the Objective-C online test that you’re after? Our task wizard lets you build your own coding test using your own resources. Create a coding test that’s specific to the skills and problems that you need to hire for. Give your test to a candidate anywhere in the world and let them sit it at any time.