Tech Recruiters are faced with one of the biggest challenges in HR because they chase after the second hardest group to recruit globally (according to ManpowerGroup research). As a consequence, the degree of competition in tech recruitment is FIERCE.
That said, some tech recruiters operate with outdated methods or even worse, have no structure they follow and optimize. Others act like there’s still a surplus of talent in tech while there’s actually a scarcity of talent. Not only do these people fail miserably, but they also give good recruiters bad rep.
Moreover, in tech recruitment, there’s always room to grow. Even the best recruiters need to keep learning to stay on top of their game.
That’s why we’ve decided to take action and designed our educational course dedicated to tech recruitment. We want to give you a competitive advantage over your competitors so you can recruit the best developers out there. And everything is FREE, with the aim to participate in building a better Tech Recruitment market.
In the course, we present a methodology which is easy to follow and replicate, backed with the most current industry data and expert insights.
What’s in it for you?
Thanks to DevSkiller Tech Rekrutierungs-Zertifizierungskurs, you get to:
- Introduce new techniques and tools into your recruitment cycle,
- Learn to optimize the recruitment process for speed, cost, and quality (Time to Fill, Cost per Hire and Quality of Hire are given plenty of space in the course),
- Use industry-specific platforms more efficiently,
- Discover new sourcing techniques,
- And most importantly, challenge stale ways of thinking,
Those who pass the final examination receive a badge confirming certification. The badge can be added to your LinkedIn profile, your site, email signature or shared on your social media profiles. Here’s what it looks like, in all its glory:
All certification badges expire 24 months from the end of the month following when they were granted. The reason why our certification is not valid indefinitely is pretty straightforward: the world of IT recruitment changes constantly and we want to make sure this course is (and stays) meaningful. We advise you to retake the certification exam once your certification expires to keep it up to date.
Was ist im Kurs enthalten?
DevSkiller Tech Recruitment Certification Course is a free training course covering the fundamentals of IT recruitment.
The course is packed full with up-to-date information about developer landscape, findings of industry reports and intel on the IT recruitment process. It also comprises the tried and true tricks of industry experts so you can turn knowledge into action and effective tools designed to boost your HR metrics.
The course is based on two original DevSkiller ebooks which cover the following subjects:
- Wie man einen voll funktionsfähigen Einstellungsprozess in der IT entwirft
- Vorführung & Interview
- Anbieten & Mieten
- Qualität der Anmietung, Zeit bis zur Anmietung und Kosten pro Anmietung
- Die Kosten für die Anwerbung eines Entwicklers
- Mehr Frauen im technischen Bereich einstellen
- Zusammenarbeit zwischen HR- und IT-Abteilung - wie sie funktionieren soll
- 10 steps of successful tech sourcing
- Die schweren Sünden des Tech Sourcing
- Eingehende und soziale Beschaffung
- Best places to source software developers from
- Wie man Software-Entwickler von LinkedIn, Stack Overflow & GitHub ausfindig macht
- Best tools for sourcing & screening technical talent
- Glossary of IT terms
Wer kann sich zertifizieren lassen?
- Tech Recruiters and IT Recruiters who want to become leaders in IT recruitment,
- Personalvermittler Einstellung von Entwicklern sowohl auf täglicher Basis als auch gelegentlich,
- Einkäufer die effektiver bei der Anwerbung von Top-Entwicklern sein wollen,
- HR-Manager die ihren IT-Rekrutierungsprozess rationalisieren möchten,
- Jeder who hires programmers, coders, developers and software engineers.
Why it’s good for you
At DevSkiller, we believe in the power of research and numbers. We also believe in industry experts and what they have to say (science FTW, anytime).
However, finding and reading numerous industry reports or simply browsing educational HR content is very time-consuming. What’s even worse, sometimes you spend time looking for a knowledge which is applicable in tech particularly but have no takeaways you can use to become better at your job. Plus, you’ve wasted time looking for it.
To help you out, we’ve gone through VOLUMES of research and educational content which we’ve paired up with our own experience. We’ve gathered these insights together and combined them with actionable tips which allow you to turn your newly acquired knowledge into action
Our course is based on data and research and it’s devoted to recruiting IT professionals in entirety. This means you don’t have to spend time digging but simply focus on what is directly applicable to your industry.
How to get started
1. To get started, go to dojo.devskiller.com and sign in using your LinkedIn account.
2. Fill in the account details required and click “Finish setup”.
3. Access certification resources which are located in the upper left corner of your Certification Dashboard. You can download the ebooks to your device or access them directly from your Dashboard at all times.
4. Once you study the course resources and you’re ready to take the exam, click “Start Certification Exam” and follow the instructions provided.
5. When you pass the certification exam, your badge will automatically appear in your Certification Dashboard.
How to show off your badge?
Das Zeigen Ihres Abzeichens ist mehr als ermutigend, denn es steht für all Ihre harte Arbeit und Ihr technisches Rekrutierungs-Know-how. Hier sind ein paar Möglichkeiten, sie zu zeigen:
- Fügen Sie Ihren Ausweis zu Ihrem LinkedIn-Profil hinzu,
- Fügen Sie Ihr Abzeichen zu Ihrer E-Mail-Signatur hinzu,
- Teilen Sie Ihren Ausweis über Facebook oder Twitter,
- Fügen Sie es zu Ihrer Website hinzu (über den Badge-Einbettungscode oder Bild-Upload).
The good times are here
Ready to join the challenge? Sign up for the course now and get certified as tech recruitment professional.
Here’s to making tech recruitment better.