With 2022 coming to an end, it’s time to look back at some of our most popular resources that have attracted the most attention. 2022 has been quite a year for DevSkiller, and in this article, we’ll take a look at some of the highlights as well as what’s coming up in 2023.
We kicked off 2022 by publishing the Essential Guide to Technical Hiring Success Ebook.
Technical hiring can be tricky for recruiters, and IT and HR teams don’t always see eye-to-eye. This complete technical hiring guide breaks down what is needed for effective cooperation and includes handy tips like how to provide feedback and how to write a great job description.
Becoming data-driven is now a primary focus for companies all over the world. Organizations need to ensure that they hire the right people who can promote a data-driven mindset within the organization.
In this resource, we cover the key roles of a data-driven company, what the difference is between some of those roles, and new roles emerging within the field.
In this handy Ebook published this year we broke down our best tips on the practices that are most likely to boost your tech recruitment success rate.
The Ebook offered helpful hints like:
- How to write the perfect job advertisement
- The importance of a clearly defined recruitment plan
- The 4 stages of technical recruitment
- The benefits of upskilling & reskilling in your company
In this Ebook we focused on the benefits a technical assessment tool can provide and exact areas you can improve in, as well as metrics for success. Inside, you can learn tips like:
- How to improve your time to hire
- How to improve your interview to hire rate
- How to maintain better quality candidates
- How to lower your cost per hire
Without front-end developers, much of the technology we use today would not exist. Knowing how to screen front-end developers, therefore, is vital for any modern tech company who wants to succeed. This guide tells you all you need to know.
- What does a front-end developer need to know?
- Screening front-end developer skills from a resume
- Front-end frameworks
- Screening Junior front-end developers
- Screening Senior and mid-level front-end developers
Some organizations aren’t sure whether a technical assessment solution will be worth implementing. The answer really depends on the size of your company and your hiring needs.
This Ebook can help you answer some of the most common questions you might be having and help you reach a decision.
There are more tech positions available than there are workers to fill them. It’s a problem for tech recruiters the world over. Add to it that the skills of many workers are becoming quickly obsolete, and you have a global tech talent crisis. However, there are solutions.
In this Ebook, we cover the tech talent acquisition strategies available to businesses, and offer tangible advice on how to stay ahead.
The skills gap has become well known. Businesses are faced with the daunting prospect that the skills of their employees are becoming obsolete and new skills need to be learned fast in order to keep up.
In our Ebook ‘The definitive guide to reskilling your digital workforce,’ we tackle why reskilling is becoming so important, how to keep track of your reskilling initiatives, and why skills management software is key.
More and more organizations are shifting from traditional role-based work, to be more skills-focused. Here, we explain why it has become so popular and explain how you can transition your organization to a skills-based work model.
This Ebook asks the question of what factors should you consider when choosing a tech assessment solution for your business.
HR recruiting staff will likely focus on different metrics than IT recruiters and will look at different metrics to decide whether a candidate is qualified or not.
The Ebook looks at the types of technical assessment available and the varying factors to consider when implementing one.
Inside we ask questions like:
- How do you ensure a great candidate experience in tech?
- How do you measure the success of a technical assessment solution?
- How easily will the technical assessment solution integrate with the current technologies you use?
- Is the tech assessment solution customizable?
Attracting the best tech candidates requires a great candidate experience. In this Ebook we look at some of the worst things you can do during your candidate experience, and offer actionable advice on how to get it right everytime.
- How to keep interview questions relevant and professional
- The benefits of pre-employment testing
- Why providing feedback is crucial to a great candidate experience
With the digital skills gap growing, one way to prepare your business is to implement a skills matrix. Here, we discuss what a skills matrix is and how it can organize your company’s skills development. The digital skills gap is constantly growing.
New technology is coming into being every day, and as a result, tech language is evolving. To make sure you’re keeping up, this list of modern tech terms can tell you all you need to know about the latest tech trends.
Photo by Andy Kelly on Unsplash
As technology making its way into every aspect of our lives there is an increasing demand for employees to be digitally literate and possess digital skills. In this article we set out to define what exactly digital skills are and what it means to be digitally ready.
As a way to combat the tech talent shortage, many organizations are looking to their internal workforce as an alternative to external recruitment. Upskilling and reskilling have quickly become critical strategies to fill the void workplaces.
Earlier in the year we held a live webinar with an expert panel to discuss the benefits reskilling & upskilling can bring to an organization.
Why should you watch the recording?
- Discover why reskilling plays a key role in talent acquisition
- Learn how to get internal buy-in for reskilling investment
- Hear key reskilling experiences from our panel of HR professionals
- See why reskilling is a critical component of employee value proposition
The role-based work model has dominated the structure of work for over a century.
But what if there was a better operating model out there?
This webinar covers how the skills-based model has quickly found itself at the center of some of the biggest organizations across the globe, and as a result, these companies have seen marked improvement across the board.
Watch our expert panelists explain why the skills-based operating model is the future of business.
Why should you watch this webinar?
- Hear first-hand experiences for transitioning to the skills-based model
- Learn the key milestones for adopting the skills-based model at your organization
- Uncover hidden roadblocks that may prevent your organization from becoming skills-based
- Learn how the skills-based approach can help navigate upcoming turbulence on the job market
Coming in 2023
76 hiring and job statistics for 2023
If you want to attract the top talent and the right candidates, your hiring strategy should consider the latest recruiting market research findings. This article will offer an expert rundown on some of the most striking hiring statistics.
The DevSkiller IT Skills report 2023
Every year DevSkiller presents a detailed annual report of the most popular technologies on our developer testing platform. From this information, we can work out current trends, which technologies are declining in popularity, and which are the ones businesses should look out for in the future.