The right security coding tests to screen security engineers
Recommended roles for our online security coding tests and interview questions
- Security analyst
- Security engineers
- SOC analyst
- Security architect
- IT security engineer
- Junior security analyst
- Middle-security analyst
- Senior security analyst
How our online security coding tests work
DevSkiller security online coding tests and interview questions are powered by the RealLifeTesting™ methodology. Our selection of security tests will assess applicants’ knowledge in penetration testing, DevOps. Java, CleanCode, and much more. Our online security tests and interview questions will not only test general knowledge but also coding skills, problem-solving ability, and time management.
- Test developers coding ability not just their academic knowledge
- Freedom to remotely test applicants anywhere in the world, any time
- The RealLifeTesting™ methodology creates a better user experience where candidates are given real systems to find and fix vulnerabilities in
- Strict anti-plagiarism rules that ensure legitimate and accurate test results
- Non-technical friendly reports that are automatically generated
- Security online coding tests and interview questions for junior and middle positions
What to look for in a security engineer
A security engineer’s primary goal is to prepare for cyber attacks. Among other things, a competent security engineer should be able to fix unsafe procedures, apply software and hardware update policies, and design access controls to various systems and data.
They also need to understand more domain-specific issues. These include social engineering, phishing, buffer overflows, XSS, zero-days, and Metasploit. Finally, security engineers need to have an understanding of Intrusion Defection/Prevention Systems or Security Information and Event Management systems.
Want to build your own custom test?
Do you want to build custom tests using your own codebase? No problem. With DevSkiller online task wizard, you can create unique security tests to suit your specific needs. Deliver coding tests to applicants from around the world with convenience and accuracy.