The right Scala online tests to screen Scala developers
Recommended roles for our Scala coding tests and interview questions
- Scala developer
- Développeur d'entrée de gamme
- Développeur d'arrière-plan
- Développeur à part entière
- Développeur web
- Senior scala developer
- Junior scala developer
How our Scala coding interview questions work
DevSkiller Scala coding interview questions are powered by the RealLifeTesting™ methodology. Our tests not only assess your candidates’ general knowledge but also their coding abilities in real-world situations. Analyze applicants’ development coding know-how, analytical ability, and programming efficiency.
- Determine your candidates’ coding skills and not just their general knowledge
- Remote testing that can be held at your convenience, anywhere in the world
- La méthodologie de RealLifeTesting™ crée une meilleure expérience utilisateur où les candidats peuvent utiliser leur propre IDE, cloner vers GIT, exécuter des tests unitaires et accéder à Stack Overlow/Github/Google pour la recherche
- Stringent anti-plagiarism tool that ensure test accuracy
- Automatically generated results that non-technical recruiters can easily understand
- Scala coding interview questions for junior, middle, and senior developers
What to look for in a Scala developer
Scala is a general-purpose programming language that provides support for functional programming and strong static type system. The design for Scala began in 2001 by Martin Odersky. The key advantage of Scala is that its functional, object-oriented, and can work with all programming styles.
Experienced Scala developers should have extensive knowledge of the pattern-matching system, and Scala’s uniques case classes. In addition to this, a proficient Scala developer should understand the main object-oriented patterns of Scala; Singleton, Value object patterns, and lazy initialization.
Skills covered in our Scala coding interview questions
- Pattern matching
- Big Data
- Case classes
- Object-oriented patterns
Like what you see, but looking for more?
Do you want to test applicants using your own codebase? Easy! With DevSkiller, you can build custom tests to suit your particular needs with our online task wizard. Deliver your uniques tests to applicants all over the world, any time.