This year has already been very busy, we do feel that we are really going global!
Each month we start working with clients from new countries and our Month-over-Month for the third time in the row exceeded 100% growth.
But enough about financials, in the past 4 months we’ve made a lot of big changes dans DevSkiller candidature to make it more flexible. We’ve been listening to our customer wishes and evolving so that it is more user-friendly and convenient to use. Just check it out:
1. More flexibility with choosing assessment campaign to test programming skills
We made a major usage improvement to give our clients more freedom with choosing the right assessment to match their specific needs. Due to these changes you got:
- improved Assessment Campaign Generator that gives you more control over the process of generating new exam.
- improved UX conception de Campaign Editor that makes creating and editing campaigns simpler and more intuitive.
- added a task and assessment store in which clients with Pay as You Go plan can buy an access to certain tests and tasks on demand.
2. ATS and HR software Integrations
ATS intégrations let our clients use DevSkiller as an integral part of IT recrutement process where you can invite candidates to en ligne coding assessments in seconds and keep all the HR information in one place. Easy, fast, accurate and automatic – what more to wish for.
2.1. DevSkiller integration with SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters is Talent Acquisition Platform that transforms your recruiting software into a high-powered marketing and sales machine. It delivers mobile and social candidate experience, engages hiring managers along the way, integrates quickly and seamlessly with HRIS, and supercharges recruiter productivity.
DevSkiller is among its partners now and can be found in its Marketplace.
2.2. DevSkiller integration with Greenhouse
Greenhouse is software to optimize your entire recruiting process. By using it you can find better candidates, conduct more focused interviews, and make data-driven hiring decisions.
3. On Site changes
3.1. Documentation and manual for DevSkiller clients and users
To make DevSkiller usage as easy as possible we prepared documentation so that you can quickly find answers concerning our software. Just have a look ici.
3.2. Sample projects on GitHub
We care for our more advanced users and want to help them implement their own, custom made programming tasks and use them. That’s why we created sample projects on GitHub in each technology to help you achieve it. You can access it ici.
3.3. Coding tests catalog visible on website
Now you can quickly go through our ready-to-use campaign assessments without loging to our system. You are able to see what tasks the test de codage includes, its description and level of difficulty. You can find it ici.
4. New year, new pricing
At the beginning of 2016 we introduced new prix. Now you have possibility to get Unlimited plan where you can invite unlimited candidates to take coding assessments and create unlimited custom assessment campaigns. It quickly became our most popular plan.
5. Ruby (especially) on Rails
Ruby was one of the few popular technologies that were missing in our system. Now it’s working and ready to use for all our customers. We also implemented some predefined programming assessments, so you can start using them in just one click, check them out.
6. Other important changes in DevSkiller features
- XLS report for candidates
- LinkedIn integration – we made creating an account as easy as possible – now you can start trial with LinkedIn. Quick and convenient.
- Importing Candidates using CSV or copying them into a table