Source software developers like a PRO
Master the art of creative developer sourcing across multiple channels, including LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, and GitHub.
Industry insights, expert advice and hard data to jumpstart your IT sourcing on over 100 pages
This ebook is a part of Devskiller Tech Recruitment Certification Course which will prepare you to get certified and earn a badge proving your tech recruitment skills and expertise.
Because sourcing happens so early in the recruitment process, it affects the final outcome to a large extent. With this ebook, you’ll learn to:
- Find new places to source software developers from,
- Identify candidates who don’t get inundated with recruiter mail,
- Assess your talent pool size,
- Learn the specifics of sourcing from LinkedIn, Stack Overflow and GitHub,
- Brush up on your inbound & social sourcing techniques,
- Discover top tools to help you source quickly & efficiently.
Sounds interesting? Find out how to become a top sourcer and identify the best developers for your company.Get Certified