We are excited to meet you!
Devskiller.com is a fast growing online startup that helps companies verify coding skills of programmers in an easy, fast and effective way. We work with the biggest IT companies in the world like Accenture, CGI, European Commision, PayPal, Deloitte, and others. Loving what we do we aim to conquer the world, so come and join us.
Open job posittions
Discover our open job positions at https://jobs.lever.co/devskiller and apply!
Job description For our team in Warsaw, Poland we are looking for Customer Success Executive with fluent English, that will go to lengths to delight Devskiller customers. As a part of our team, you will closely work with our clients, building long-term relationships and helping them achieve success in assessing programming skills of tech talents. Do you see your future in online business? Would you like to work with people from all over the world? Do you want to grow and gain hands-on experience to put your career on a fast track? If YES, then Devskiller.com is a right place for you. Accountabilities:
- work closely with customers from all over the world – be a crucial link between us and our customers,
- cooperate with other team members to make our customers happy,
- retain current customers and upsell them new possibilities,
- create educational resources such as blog posts or case studies to help our customers grow,
- identify opportunities for continuous improvement and influence the way our customer service works so we can become unstoppable.
- fluency in English along with excellent, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (minimum C1),
- open-minded, empathic, customer-oriented and great at organizing your own work,
- ability to learn fast,
- passion for technology.
Nice to have:
- customer service experience,
- web applications/saas experience as a user.
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and great coffee,
- Medical Insurance,
- Physiotherapy every week,
- Opportunity to work with people from all over the world,
- Professional education budget,
- We are a small team growing fast so you’ll have an impact on how your job and future of Devskiller looks like – your opinion does matter.
It’s not a job for you but you have someone in your mind that fits this role? Just let them know about this job offer, we will be more than grateful. If you’re interested in this job opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.
Job description For our sales team in Warsaw, Poland we are looking for Sales Executive with fluent English, responsible for outbound sales. No harassing people, but rather building relations with decision makers that like our software and make them love it. Our clients are companies from all over the globe with 50 to 100,000+ employees like Tata Consultancy Services, Lufthansa Systems, Allegro Group, PwC and others. Are you looking for a fast-moving environment? Uncapped commission? If YES, then Devskiller.com is the right place for you. Accountabilities:
- find new leads,
- take a proactive approach to finding new business opportunities,
- influence the way our sales process works so we can become unstoppable.
- native in English along with excellent, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills,
- eager to close deals and not afraid to talk to people,
- outbound sales experience.
Nice to have:
- web applications/saas experience,
- passion for technology.
- base salary plus uncapped commission,
- opportunity to talk with people from all over the world,
- professional education budget.
- we are a team of 16 people growing fast so you’ll have an impact on how your job and future of Devskiller looks like – your opinion does matter.
It’s not a job for you but you have someone in your mind that fits this role? Just let them know about this job offer, we will be more than grateful. If you’re interested in this job opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com with the position in the subject line. We will contact any viable candidates within a couple of days. If you don’t hear from us within a week consider your application unsuccessful.
A fast-growing company (blah blah blah) with a young and energetic team (yadda yadda yadda) is looking for talented and serious software developers to write “Hello World” apps. Wait, what? All kidding aside, we really want to pay people to write “Hello World” apps for our platform. We regularly release these kinds of tasks on Devskiller, but not before wrecking them enough to be usable for our purposes. You see, a task that’s been professionally damaged by one of our developers is handed over to a software engineering candidate (from juniors to super seniors). In order for the candidate to prove their programming chops in a specific tech stack, they have to repair all the damage done to the source code and seriously kick ass while doing so. Despite their simplicity, the apps must meet all industry and professional standards. In addition, you have to write a whole bunch of (I dunno, like 20?) unit tests to ensure that the candidate has fixed the app so that it successfully implements “Hello World” instead of “the Earth is flat” or something equally groundbreaking. We are as flexible as it gets. Three hours every other week? We’ll take that! Also, you’ll be working 100% remotely w/o any creepy spyware checking on whether you’re coding away or watching The IT Crowd (have you tried turning it off and on again?). It takes on average 2-6 hours to complete a single task depending on its complexity and the tech stack required (the Java ones are the fastest, right?). Just think of your fellow devs’ reaction when you tell them you’re getting paid for writing “Hello World” stuff. Booyah! If you want to take advantage of probably the perfect side hustle, don’t hesitate, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line. It’s not a job for you but you have someone in your mind that fits this role? Just let them know about this job offer, we will be more than grateful.