The benefits of becoming
a Tech Recruitment Certified Professional
What’s in the course?
Tech Recruitment Certification Course is a free training course covering the fundamentals of IT recruitment.
The course is packed full with up-to-date information about developer landscape, findings of industry reports and intel on the IT recruitment process. It also comprises tried and true tricks of industry experts so you can turn knowledge into action and effective tools designed to boost your HR metrics.
Who can get certified?
- Tech Recruiters and IT Recruiters who want to become leaders in IT recruitment,
- Recruiters hiring developers on a daily basis as well as occasionally,
- Sourcers who want to be more effective in attracting top developers,
- HR Managers who wish to streamline their IT recruitment process,
- Anyone who hires programmers, coders, developers and software engineers.
- How to design a fully functional hiring process in IT
- Screening & Interview
- Offer & Hire
- Quality of Hire, Time to Hire & Cost per Hire
- The cost of recruiting a developer
- Hiring more women in tech
- HR and IT department cooperation – how to make it work
- The 10 steps of successful tech sourcing
- The grave sins of tech sourcing
- Inbound & Social Sourcing
- The best places to source software developers from
- How to source software developers from LinkedIn, Stack Overflow & GitHub
- The best tools for sourcing & screening technical talent
- A glossary of IT terms
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS DEVSKILLER TECH RECRUITMENT CERTIFICATION?
Tech Recruitment Certification is a free IT Recruitment course for everyone and designed with recruiting professionals, HR Managers, sourcers and entrepreneurs in mind. Tech Recruitment Certification helps you stay on top of the latest trends in the IT recruitment world.
The course is comprised of 19 knowledge packed chapters across 2 ebooks:
1. IT recruitment process that works. Proven strategies, industry benchmarks and expert intel to supercharge your tech hiring,
2. Source software developers like a PRO. Industry insights, expert advice and hard data to jumpstart your IT sourcing.
Content presented in the course spans the entire IT recruitment process:
- How to design it,
- How to optimize it at each stage,
- Tried and true tricks,
- Effective tools designed to boost your HR metrics.
To make it easier for you to absorb the knowledge, each chapter is followed by a series of questions allowing you to assess your current recruiting efforts and repeat what you’ve just learned.
WHO IS THIS CERTIFICATION FOR?
Tech Recruiters, IT Recruiters, HR Managers, Sourcers, business owners, CEOs and anyone interested in recruiting tech talent and streamlining IT recruitment processes.
HOW LONG DOES THIS CERTIFICATION TAKE?
This certification course is comprised of 2 ebooks with 19 chapters altogether. All content presented is tied to tech recruitment field.
WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CERTIFICATION COURSE?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com
HOW CAN I ACCESS THE CERTIFICATION DASHBOARD?
To access Certification Dashboard go to https://dojo.devskiller.com, sign up and take full advantage of the Tech Recruitment Certification Course.
I DIDN’T PASS MY EXAM! CAN I TAKE IT AGAIN?
Sure thing. The only requirement is to wait 24 hours before taking it again. A friendly word of advice is to use that time to reread the resources so you can rock it on the exam.
We allow participants take the exam up to three times. If you fail, you get locked out for 30 days. You will be dearly missed and we promise to wait for you to return after the 30-day mark.
CAN I HAVE THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS TO MY EXAM?
Sadly, we cannot provide these as we want to give everyone an equal opportunity when taking the exam.
CAN I SAVE MY EXAM PROGRESS AND COME BACK LATER?
Nope. We cannot pause the timer and the rule is to complete the exam at one sitting.
I PASSED BUT DON’T LIKE MY SCORE! CAN I TAKE THE EXAM AGAIN?
Raw scores aren’t displayed anywhere so there’s no need! We don’t offer retakes for successful candidates at this time, but we encourage you to keep learning.
WHY OH WHY ARE THE QUESTIONS SO HARD?
Each exam question aims to verify your knowledge of tech recruitment. We are aware they are not easy, but we want to make our certification count. Topics are pulled directly from the course so if you study, you’ll pass with flying colours.
HOW CAN I SHOW OFF MY BADGE?
Showing off your badge is more than encouraged because it represents all your hard work and your tech recruitment expertise. Here are a couple of ways to display it:
- Add your badge to your LinkedIn profile,
- Add your badge to your email signature,
- Share your badge via Facebook or Twitter,
- Add it to your website (via badge embed code or image upload).
DO YOU OFFER COMPANY CERTIFICATIONS?
At this point our certification is open to individuals only.
WHY DOES MY CERTIFICATION COME WITH AN EXPIRY DATE?
The world of tech recruitment is changing at a rapid pace. Because the demand for skilled software developers is constantly on the rise, it’s crucial to stay up to date. We will be updating our course with new techniques and tips and you’ll need to get re-certified to demonstrate you can keep up. This is non-negotiable because we want to make this certification meaningful.