In this post, we will be addressing the following topics:
- Node.js developer salary
- Angular.js developer salary
- React developer salary
- Other factors that can increase pay
Neuvoo shows the highest average salary: $117,000 per year.
Node.js developer salary
According to PayScale, an average Node.js developer salary stands at $65,437 per year.
Another source, neuvoo, presents a significantly higher average salary which is $121,875 per year.
ZipRecruiter shows similar results, with an average Node.js developer salary as $114,829 per year.
AngularJS developer salary
According to PayScale, the average AngularJS developer salary stands at $71,746 per year.
The results from neuvoo are higher than PayScale’s ones and hard to compare. According to neuvoo, AngularJS developers earn more than Node.js developers, contrary to the results coming from PayScale.
ZipRecruiter provides the highest average salary of an Angular.js developer which stands at $120,829 per year.
React developer salary
PayScale provides no data about React developer salary. According to neuvoo, it’s $120,000 per year which is comparable to the salary of Node.js developer.
According to ZipRecruiter’s data, the average React developer salary is a bit lower – $110,788 per year.
- An understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3,
- The ability to work with AJAX, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates,
- Familiarity with browser rendering behavior and performance,
- Soft skills, such as excellent communication skills, or the ability to work independently and in a team.
Before you go, we also have other great resources devoted to a software developer salary, such as: