The right iOS interview questions and online tests to screen iOS developers
Recommended roles for iOS interview questions and online tests
- desenvolvedor do iOS
- Desenvolvedor móvel
- Objective C developer
- Desenvolvedor móvel júnior
- Desenvolvedor móvel sênior
- Desenvolvedor de aplicativos móveis
- Desenvolvedor rápido
- Junior iOS developer
- Senior iOS developer
How our iOS interview questions work
Powered by the RealLifeTesting™ methodology, DevSkiller iOS interview questions and online tests will help you find the most qualified iOS developers. Our online tests go further than assessing your candidate’s academic ability by placing them in real-world scenarios and asking them to build or add new features to an application using the different technologies of iOS. Test iOS developers in both Objective-C & Swift within a single test and determine their coding ability, business logic, and time-management.
- Testar habilidades de desenvolvimento de software e não apenas conhecimento acadêmico
- Convenient remote testing that can be taken anywhere, anytime
- The RealLifeTesting™ methodology creates a better user experience and allows candidates to develop software, using their own IDE, clone to GIT, access Stack Overflow/Github/Google for research, and run unit tests.
- Strict anti-plagiarism tools that ensure test accuracy
- Automated test results that non-technical recruiters can understand
- Tests available for junior, middle and senior iOS developers
What to look for in an iOS developer
iOS is the operating system for most Apple products outside of their computers. Initially conceived to power the iPhone, Apple has used this operating system to power several other devices, including the iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. When you talk about an iOS Developer, you’re actually talking about a developer who uses one or both languages, which are proprietary to iOS – Objective-C and Swift.
iOS developers who have experience in projects such as Bluetooth, local databases, and working with location services is a positive sign. Another huge plus is if they’ve developed an app that can be verified on the iOS app store. Experience in another programming language such as C++ is also a good sign. Finally, first-hand experience with a specific platform (e.g. Apple Watch) is an excellent indication of a qualified candidate.
Skills covered in our iOS interview questions
- Swift 4
- Dados principais
Build your own custom tests
Want to test iOS developers with your own custom test? No problem. The DevSkiller task wizard allows you to build custom tests using your own codebase. Find the perfect candidate with our iOS interview questions and online tests, that can be taken anywhere in the world, any time.