The best roles for a Java software developer:
Recommended roles for Java developers include:
- Java developer
- UI developer
- Application developer
- Embedded developer
How our Online Java tests work
Using the RealLifeTesting™ methodology, Devskiller’s Java programming interview questions help put your candidate in an environment to examine their coding skills. Give them access to all the tools they need to complete a range of tasks that they’d face regularly as a developer in your company.
Create deadlines and build a range of scenarios and tasks to help measure and asses your candidates’ problem-solving and technical thinking
- Asses candidates’ Java development skills in an environment you’ve designed and measure their coding abilities, rather than academic credentials
- Test Java developers anywhere in the world at any time of day
- A natural coding environment where your candidate has access to all the tools they have available in the job you’re hiring for
- Automatically create a report that’s easy to read and comprehend for non-technical recruiters
- Verify the integrity of your candidate’s work with robust and complex plagiarism controls
What to look for in a Java developer
Java is one of the most widely used coding languages out there. With such a versatile language, it’s important you know as much as you can about your Java developer. A Java developer that understands the tools of the trade, more than the language itself is a highly-sought-after skill. This is because languages and frameworks are always changing, and what was being used only 5 years ago is obsolete by today’s standards
Java has its own range of certificates, but these are hardly reliable as they do little to assure a recruiter about a Java developer’s capabilities. That’s why it’s important that, alongside a traditional interview, you use an online Java test to check the skills that are specific to the position you’re recruiting for.
Sehen Sie nicht, was Sie wollen?
Can’t find the online Java coding test you’re after? No worries. Use Devskiller’s Task Wizard to create your very own coding test and give your candidate access to everything they need. Create a task that focusses on problems common in your business, test the right skills, and make the best hire.