The right Vue.js online tests to screen Vue.js developers
Recommended roles for Vue.js online tests
- Vue Engineer
- Senior Front End Developer
- Frontend Engineer
- Vue.js Developer
- Full-Stack Engineer
- Senior Full-Stack Developer
How our Vue.js online tests work
The RealLifeTesting™ methodology powers our Vue.js coding tests. Within these tests, the candidate can build new features to a web application using components of the Vue.js framework. Our Vue.js online tests provide developers the opportunity to showcase their coding skills, business logic, problem-solving, and time management using the progressive Vue.js framework.
- Test candidates’ software development skills not just their academic skills
- Tests can be taken all over the world anywhere, anytime
- The test creates a real work environment where candidates can develop software using their own IDE, clone to GIT, access Stack Overlow/Github/Google for research, and run unit tests for better candidate experience.
- Stringent controls that prevent plagiarism and ensure the accuracy of candidates’ skills
- Automated result reports that non-technical recruiters can easily understand
- Specific tests for all levels of experience
What to look for in a Vue.js developer
Competent Vue.js developers are efficient in using key elements of the Vue.js framework and the way they communicate. Additionally, skilled developers understand Vue components, the lifecycle of Vue instances, state management, key features for reactive data, and dynamic interfaces like directives and interpolations.
Skills covered in our Vue.js coding tests
- Knowledge of Component-based and SPA Architecture by using Vue.js components
- Ability to develop REST APIs using PHP and Symfony Framework
Nicht das, was Sie suchen?
Would you like to create Vue.js tests using your own codebase? Sure. With our task wizard, you can build your own coding tests using your own resources. Send your tests anywhere, anytime and assess your candidates’ development skills using a task of your choosing.