The right Django online test to screen Django developers
Recommended roles for our online Django test
- Django programmer
- Front-end developer
- Back-end developer
- Web developer
- Full-stack Django developer
- Django programmer
- Senior Django developer
- Junior Django developer
- Django software developer
How our Django test works
Our Django online tests are powered by the RealLifeTesting™ methodology. Applicants are required to build or add features to an application using the languages and components of the existing Django framework. Our Django online tests will assess your applicant’s knowledge, coding ability, logical reasoning, and time-management.
- Test software development skills and not just academic knowledge
- Test candidates anywhere in the world, any time
- The RealLifeTesting™ methodology creates a better user experience where candidates can use their own IDE, clone to GIT, run unit tests and access Stack Overlow/Github/Google for research
- Strict controls to verify your applicant’s skills and eliminate plagiarism
- Automated test results that can be understood by non-technical recruiters
- Tests for all levels of experience
What to look for in a Django developer
Django is a free, high-level web framework that focuses on the rapid development of written software from concept to finished product. The framework has built-in the most important tools that are sufficient for basic use and has gained popularity for it’s automatically generated admin panel.
A proficient Django developer should be familiar with the key features of the Django framework and its web application functionality. Additionally, they should possess proficient knowledge in CBV, CRUD, REST, and ORM Queryset filtering.
Skills covered in our Django online test
- CBV (class-based views)
- ORM – Queryset filtering
- Model class
- Management command
- Templates engine
- File read
- Automatic admin interface
Not what you’re looking for?
Do you want to test your candidates’ Django development skills using your own codebase? No problem. The Devskiller task wizard lets you build your unique tests using your own resources. Our online Django tests give you the freedom to screen and analyze your candidates anywhere in the world, any time.