The best DevOps online tests to screen DevOps Engineers
Recommended roles for DevSkiller’s DevOps tests
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Solution Specialist
- Sysops Engineer
How DevSkiller’s DevOps online tests help you screen candidates
Devskiller’s unique DevOps tests are powered by the RealLifeTesting™ methodology. In this range of online tests, a DevOps engineer is given a range of tasks, relevant to their role, be it system configuration or scripting.
Our tasks run on real virtual machines that the candidate has the complete freedom to configure as they see fit. Rather than giving your candidate access to your back-end, our range of secure coding tests means your product and database are untouched. Safely and securely test your candidate’s coding skills, problem-solving, and business logic.
- Test real-life skills rather than academic abilities
- Configure real machines in real-world conditions
- Use existing libraries that cover a wide variety of skills and problems DevOps engineers face
- Screen your candidates at their most convenient time, from anywhere in the world
- Durable plagiarism controls ensure the uniqueness of your candidates’ code and skills
- Automatically evaluate your candidate’s performance and produce a report that’s understandable by non-technical recruiters
- Available for both junior, middle, and senior DevOps engineers
What to look for in a DevOps Engineer
A DevOps engineer’s role is between that of a software engineer and an operations engineer. The skillset is very diverse, meaning your candidate should be proficient in multiple technologies at a very high level. Configuration management is also important, as it helps automate tasks and increase your team’s agility. And just like most members of an agile team, your ideal DevOps engineer must be a team player!
Skills covered in our DevOps online test
- Penetration Testing
- System Administration
Don’t see the test you want?
Can’t find the ideal DevOps online coding test to give to your applicants? No problem. Our task wizard lets you create your own DevOps coding test using your very own resources. See how your candidates respond to your own tasks that you’ve created, at any time, anywhere in the world.