The right Symfony online coding tests to screen Symfony developers
Recommended roles for Symfony online coding tests
- Web developer
- Symfony developer
- Back end developer
- Front end developer
- PHP developer
- Software developer
- Junior Symfony developer
- Senior Symfony developer
- Junior PHP developer
- Senior PHP developer
How our Symfony online coding tests work
The RealLifeTesting™ methodology powers our Symfony online coding tests. Test your applicants’ knowledge of the Symfony PHP framework, and much more. Devskiller Symfony online coding tests will analyze candidates’ know-how, coding skills, problem-solving ability and time management.
- Our online coding tests assess software development skills and not just academic knowledge
- Convenient remote testing with accurate results
- The RealLifeTesting™ methodology creates a better user experience where candidates can use their own IDE, clone to GIT, run unit tests and access Stack Overlow/Github/Google for research
- Anti-plagiarism tool that compares test results to every answer ever logged in our system
- Non-tech friendly automated results
- Symfony online coding tests for all levels of seniority
What to look out for in a good Symfony developer
Symfony is a PHP web application framework based on MVC design, used to create websites and web applications. First published in 2005, It is built on a set of decoupled and reusable components on which the best PHP applications are based. Applications include developing a variety of websites and web solutions, social networks, and blogs among other things.
A competent Symfony developer should have extensive knowledge and understand issues in many areas related to computer science. Additionally, experienced Symfony developers should be able to add features and modules to websites as well as web applications using the Symfony framework.
Skills covered in our Symfony online coding tests
- Object-oriented programming
- PHP, HTML, SQL
- Relational, NoSQL, and ORMs databases
- Model View Controller architecture
- HTTP protocol
- Security Component, Form Component, Yaml Component, Routing Component, and many more
- Symfony container
- Dependency Injection
Want to build your own custom tests?
Do you want to build custom tests using your own codebase? No problem. Devskiller online task wizard allows you to build custom coding tests to suit your specific needs. Test applicants from all over the world conveniently and with the highest level of accuracy.