The right ASP.NET MVC online tests to screen developers
Recommended roles for ASP.NET MVC online coding tests
- Web developer
- .NET developer
- ASP.NET developer
- Front-end developer
- Back-end developer
- Full-stack .NET developer
- Senior web developer
- Junior web developer
- Software developer
How our ASP.NET MVC online coding tests work
Devskiller ASP.NET MVC coding tests are powered by the RealLifeTesting™ methodology. Test your applicants’ knowledge and application of ASP.NET MVC, REST API, entity framework, and much more. Our ASP.NET MVC online tests will assess your applicant’s knowledge, coding skills, problem-solving ability, and time-management.
- Measure your applicants’ coding skills and not just their academic knowledge
- Save time and hassle by testing applicants’ remotely
- The RealLifeTesting™ methodology offers a greater user experience where candidates can use their own IDE, clone to GIT, run unit tests and access Stack Overlow/Github/Google for research
- Stringent anti-plagiarism tool to prevent plagiarism and ensure test score accuracy
- Easy to understand results for non-tech professionals
- Test all levels of experience; junior, middle, and senior roles
What to look for in ASP.NET MVC developers
ASP.NET MVC is the most popular and widely used framework for creating web applications among .NET technology. It allows for the easy creation of web applications by utilizing a model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern.
A proficient MVC developer should have a basic understanding of how web protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS work. In addition to this, applicants should demonstrate knowledge of the .NET Framework and be able to use one of its languages fluently, for example, C# or visual basic.
Skills covered in our ASP.NET MVC online coding tests
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- REST API
- Microservices with ASP.NET Web API
- Automapper and Dependency injection usage
- Handling exceptions, querying with LINQ
- Configuring routing
- Implementing custom model binders of both .NET Framework and .NET Core
Build your own custom test with Devskiller
Do you want to run custom tests using your own codebase? No problem. Our online task wizard lets you build tests using your own resources. Test your applicant’s skills with your own custom test anywhere in the world, any time.