The right Laravel online test to screen Laravel developers
Recommended roles for our Laravel online assessment test
- Laravel developer
- Front-end developer
- Backend developer
- Full-stack developer
- Web developer
- Junior Laravel developer
- Senior Laravel developer
- PHP developer
How our Laravel assessment test works
Our Laravel assessment tests and interview questions are powered by the RealLifeTesting™ methodology. They test applicants’ abilities to develop and maintain dynamic websites and web applications using PHP and Laravel framework. Our Laravel assessment tests will not only test your applicants’ knowledge but also their coding skills, problem-solving ability, and time management.
- Our Laravel assessment tests measure applicants’ software developments skills and not just their academic knowledge
- Freedom to test applicants at your convenience, anywhere in the world
- The RealLifeTesting™ methodology creates a better user experience where candidates can use their own IDE, clone to GIT, run unit tests and access Stack Overlow/Github/Google for research
- Plagiarism analysis tool that automatically compares test results to every answer that has been used on our entire system
- Automated results that non-technical recruiters can understand
- Laravel assessment tests for junior, middle and senior positions
What to look for in a Laravel developer
Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web application framework with expressive syntax created by Taylor Otwell in June 2011. It follows the MVC (Model View Controller) structure which makes it easy to understand and use for prototyping web applications.
An efficient Laravel developer should have a well-rounded knowledge of the MVC architectural pattern. In addition to this, applicants should demonstrate the ability to develop REST APIs using PHP and Laravel framework.
Skills covered in our Laravel online assessment test
- CBV (class-based views)
- ORM – Queryset filtering
- Model class
- Management command
- Templates engine
- File read
- Automatic admin interface
Looking for something else?
Do you want to build custom tests in a pre-defined environment? Maybe you want to test your candidates using your own codebase? With DevSkiller online task wizard, you can custom build your own coding test to suit your specific needs. Deliver your tests anywhere around the world, any time with DevSkiller Laravel assessment tests.
Check out more PHP skill tests.